Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom
Restored

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Go Ahead and Tell Me

Fine, I know you are all dying to say it, that oh so spiteful phrase that you throw at someone once they've done wrong and you tried to tell them: 'I told you so'.

Mr. Ely. Oh Mr. Ely. How he has proven to be the child that I didn't want him to be. How he has proven to be the most untrustworthy and dispicable person I know. And to think, I looked for the good in him.

But through all of this, I am so happy to have found the love of friends. For the light I have found and the protection I have found through this. Sometimes you have to go through things to realize the full meaning of the little details you didn't really see.

I am at peace but definately heart broken.

Please keep me in your prayers and praise be to my Savior for His EVERLASTING, UNWAIVERING, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.

1 comment:

  1. so proud of you && love you very very very very much. we will make it through this. :]

    ReplyDelete