Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom
Restored

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A note I found....

I found this note today when I was going through my desk at work...

Love Me
.... In all you do
.... in all you are
... even in anger
... and in laughter
Love me.

Don't hurt me anymore with excuses and those perfectly arranged words...
Love me.

Love me with your whole being.
Love me with respect for me and our relationship.
Love me and stand up for me.
Love me without your pride.
Raw.
Un-edited. Un-rehearsed.
Love me.

Love all of me.
... my good and my bad.
... my happy, my sad.
...my tenderness and roughness
.... my family and my friends
... my body AND my soul.

Love me.




Don't we all plead to be loved like this...

... and even as we plead, Jesus stands there softly whispering
"I do, I always have, and I always will. Just love me"

No comments:

Post a Comment