Words of Wisdom

Words of Wisdom
Restored

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Free

I want to be free. Not in my body but in my soul.

I literally want to feel the wind of life soar through my soul and embrace each moment, each particle. I want to fly high and above. I want my soul to be so full of the winds of this life, the beautiful gusts of lifes little blessings and the tornados of the trials.... I want to soar. To absolutely and undeniably be one soul that soars high above not to flee from the ground, but to take it all in from a different perspective.
I want to just go where the wind takes me. To let life, and His direction, be the only thing that takes me places--- whether it be to sour without having to flap my wings against the wind or fighting with every moment to stay in the air.... I want to fly.
I want to be engulfed in the beauty of this life from the perspective of the sky.... My soul longs to soar.

I want to be so free that my person can find me if he is only a free or gazing upwards to see me pass by and urge him to fly. I've always wanted to experience freedom with someone, how beautiful would it be to soar through the winds of this life with someone that enjoys the scenery and the freedom just as much as you do??!

I want to soar. I feel my wings are strong enough to hold me. I hear the skies calling. . . I have tasted and seen the beauty of freedom, but only briefly enough to taste, not to digest.

Let my wings be strong enough to hold me...
Let the wind help me fly...
I just want to be free

No comments:

Post a Comment